maandag 2 november 2015

Jeff Buckley - "I Want Someone Badly" Now I want someone badly Got a girl here tonight Want someone new Someone new But (a) little cry wants someone badly Wanna know if this is a bad lease on me (I want know) I want know Am I sure that I heard you right I want to know If you're leaving just do it tonight Now I want someone badly To burn in here with me Better listen baby 'Cause I cry all over madly Don't do anything to it with me Ooh I wanna know Am I sure that I have your love I want know If you're leaving just make sure it's right Now I want someone badly To burn in here with me Better listen baby 'Cause I cry all over madly Don't do anything to it with me Ooh I wanna know Am I sure that I have your love I want know If you're leaving just make sure it's right Now I, I want someone badly Could it be true That someone is you (ooooo)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten